Various measures and actions are being taken by government, people and organizations after the terrorist attack.
People of India have reacted with an uproar following the cowardly attack on BSF jawans in Pulwama. Let’s have a look at the proceedings and how these attacks impacted the happenings.
- Pakistan had been given the status of Most Favored Nation by India; this status has been withdrawn.
- Taking severe economic action against Pakistan after the terror attack, India raised customs duty to 200 per cent, on all goods imported from Pakistan. This will include fresh fruits, cement, petroleum products and mineral ore. The decision would significantly hit Pakistan’s exports to India, which stood at USD 488.5 million (around Rs 3,482.3 crores) in 2017-18 as it would drastically increase the prices of its goods here.
- Speaking in Dhule district of Maharashtra Narendra Modi said, “Aaj main aap sabhi ke beech mein aaya hu jab Pulwama mein hamare jawano par aatankwadiyon ke hamle ko lekar desh akroshit hai. Ek taraf desh gusse mein hai, to dusri taraf har aankh nam hai. Maharashtra ki mitti ne bhi saputon ko khoya hai. Jinhone apna sarvaswa nyochavad kar diya, unke parivar ke saath ham hamesha khade rahein.” He further said,”Ye sanyam ka, samvedanshilta ka, shok ka samay hai, lekin har parivar ko main ye bharosa deta hu, aapke aankhon mein jo aansun hain, un aansuon ka pura pura jawab liya jaayega.Bharat ki ye niti rahi hai ki ham kisi ko chedte nahin hai, lekin main fir saaf kar dun ki naye Bharat ko kisi ne cheda to wo chodta bhi nahi hai. Ye hamare surakshabalon ne pehle bhi kar dikhaya hai aur ab bhi koi kasar chodi nahi jaayegi.”
- Prime Minister has assured the people, that very severe action will be taken in retaliation by the army.
- News channel WION owned by Zee network has decided to withdraw invitation to all Pakistani speakers for its Global Summit in which is to be held in Dubai.
- Music company T-Series unlisted a video ‘Baarishein‘ by Pakistani playback singer Atif Aslam on YouTube following this attack.
- Entire nation has openly condemned the attacks on social media. Pakistan has been demonized and posts and comments related only to these attacks are being circulated.
- Many Indians who have been openly supporting the cowardly terror attack and Pakistan on social media have been taken to task and have been reprimanded by the government and their organizations.
- Countrymen have collected a huge amount as donation for the families of those who have sacrificed their lives for the nation.