- Congress to make a comeback in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh after 15 years.
- Telangana election is expected to steal the show this year among all the other contesting states.
The Recent Election Dates
- Chattisgarh- 12th and 20th Ruling party is BharatiyaJanata Party.
- Madhya Pradesh- 28th Ruling party is BharatiyaJanata Party.
- Mizoram- 28th Ruling party is Indian National Congress.
- Rajasthan- 7th Ruling party is BJP.
- Telengana- 7th Ruling party is TelanganaRashtraSamity.
There’s a say that, election is a festival of democracy in India. The term of every elected member is 5 years. On every 5 years a fresh polling is held. The process underneath the whole working is a grandeur conducted by The Election Commission of India. Then it is percolated to every corner of the country to administer the whole process meticulously. The 2018 elections include by-elections of the Loksabha, the Rajyasabha, the state legislative assemblies, councils and local bodies. The local body elections are conducted by State Election Commission.
2018 Election Creating Pulse for the 2019 Elections
The states that already completed their terms are, Rajasthan, Alwar constituency with Indian National Congress as the winner. Ajmer constituency of Rajasthan too had INC as the winner. In both the constituencies INC triumphed over BJP, the 2014 winners. These elections and the announced dates of the upcoming ones will create the pulse for the contesting political parties to the 2019 Loksabha elections.
Another controversial win was by Trinamool Congress at West Bengal from Uluberia constituency. Here the TMC maintained their position both in 2014 and 2018 by elections. Although a few of the lot has been mentioned about the bygone elections. Now coming to the upcoming election dates announced recently.
Certain Quick Facts about the much awaited election:
- Chhattisgarh elections will be held in 2 phases for a total of 90 constituencies:12 seats for south Chhattisgarh and 78 of north Chhattisgarh.
- Rajasthan has been alternating on the power pattern between BJP and Congress: Eminent leaders of India contest the by polls held at Rajasthan. These election results are crucial for both the parties especially for INC to regain power. Vasundhara Raje, CM of Rajasthan claims to bunk the contest before 2019 elections.
- Indian young leader Sachin Pilot is the first choice for Rajasthan: But BJP retains their hope to come victorious and keeping faith in their developmental and other improvement measures taken.
- The BJP leaders are predicted to suffer a blow due to their betrayal of the upper castes of Rajasthan: It is farther predicted that congress might win 122 of the 230 seats in Madhya Pradesh and 47 among the 90 seats of Chhattisgarh.
- The results of the polls are expected to be declared on December 11.