- Business World encouraged several young minds in India to start with an innovative business.
- Business Today was ranked nine among the top 10 English language magazines.
- Business India gives blatant reviews on the governmental policies and its impact on Indian economy
- The Speakout section of Outlook Business makes it stand out in a crowd.
Business and economy is the backbone of any society or a country. Its utility and relevance to the development of a country sets important evidence to the rest of the world. We can probe deep into the pros and cons of each step to be taken and it’s good and bad. But to go with the detailed studies which books or reviews to rely upon? Apart from certain online reviews and daily debates of the renowned channels, business magazines play an important role to the studies. But to rely on the reviews one need to choose the best for the same. India apparently lags a little behind many other developing countries in the number of business magazines. Yet has a few those are worth reading. The best ones are discussed as follows.
- Business Today: Published by Living Media India Ltd, in 1992, the Business Today is a fortnightly magazine in India. Its present editor is Prosenjit Datta. Its articles provide the varied trends of Indian business. The extensive outlook on the types of business and the way they are implemented gives an insight to the readers on how to get along with the specific business and what it may turn out to be in the coming years. In a survey by Indian Readership Survey (IRS), the magazine was ranked nine among the top 10 English language magazines.
- Outlook Business: This leading business magazine was first issued in 1995 with Vinod Mehta as the editor in chief. The present editor of the magazine is Ruben Banerjee. The magazine’s crux lies in its plethora of presentation covering areas like business, entertainment, sports etc. it’s the outlook of India which matters. Business and economy runs any field in this whole world, be it film, sports or any other thing. All cumulatively contribute to the economy of a country. The best part is provided by its ‘Speakout’ section. The dynamics and views provided by the readers get an apt platform.
- Business India: Another renowned fortnightly business magazine, Business India was founded by brothers Ashok Hotchand, Hiroo, and RajkumarAdvani in 1978, in Mumbai. It serves as the pioneer of business magazines in India. It is available in all other regional languages apart from English. Its managing editor is Parthasarathi Swami. The Business India group has 2 other innovative sections Inside Outside and Auto India. Both provide different tastes regarding interior designing and cars respectively. These are a must read. The effective part of the magazine is its blatant reviews on the governmental policies and its impact on Indian economy.
- Business World: This is an Indian business magazine published by ABP Group. It was founded in the year 1981. Business is not only about a country or a region. It encompasses the whole world. The world is what we think it can be and should be, same is with business. The wide range of ideas covering everything from IT, to entertainment even small scale industries. The best choice of magazine for entrepreneurs is this. The magazine has encouraged several young minds in India to start with an innovative business or nurture one’s own area of interest. Business is what we can achieve honestly, by serving others.