The Chief Minister of Mizoram is the Chief Executive of the North-eastern part of India. The Mizoram minister list reflects the idea of the governance of various leaders who had been administrating the state since its inception
- Chhunga : – Chhunga is the first Chief Minister of Mizoram. He has served the post from 3 May 1972 to 10 May 1977. One of the prominent names in the list of Chief Ministers of Mizoram, Chhunga was quiet instrumental in negotiating for separation of Mizoram District from Assam state. He belonged to Mizo Union.
- Sailo : – Sailo is the 2nd Chief Minister of Mizoram. He has served the office for two terms. He was CM of Mizoram from 2 June 1978 to 10 November 1978 and again from 8 May 1979 to 4 May 1984. He was the creator of Mizoram People’s Conference. He is one of the most popular in the Mizoram Chief Minister list.
- Lal Thanhawla : – In the list of CM of Mizoram, Lal Thanhawla stands to be the longest serving CM of Mizoram. He is also the current Chief Minister of Mizoram. He has successfully contested the General Elections for nine times. He has served from 5 May 1984 to 20 August 1986, 24 January 1989 to 3 December 1998 and from 12 December 2013 till date. He belongs to the Indian National Congress.
- Laldenga : – The founder of Mizo National Front (MNF), Laldenga was declared as the winner of the first Mizoram Legislative Assembly election under the statehood in 1987. He has served as the CM of Mizoram from 21 August 1986 to 7 September 1988.He is most famous leader in Mizoram minister list.
- Zoramthanga : – He was the Fifth Chief Minister of Mizoram. He was second in command to Laldenga during the secession movement of Mizo National Front (MNF). Zoramthanga was the Mizoram Cabinet Minister and has served CM office from 3 December 1998 to 11 December 2008. He belonged to Mizo National Front (MNF).
11 May 1977 to 1 June 1978
10 November 1978 to 8 May 1979
7 September 1988 to 24 January 1989