With multiple factors combine to mark a country to be rich or the richest amongst all, there are several names of the countries which manages to keep and stay on top of the game. When we mention the names of the richest countries in the world, the list still consists of the same names which have easily managed to be remained in the top slot. Mentioning of the below names of the countries doesn’t distinguishes them to have everything.
Read on to know more about the top 10 Richest Countries in the world. The criteria adopted to list the richest country are solely on the basis of GDP per capita income.
10. Hongkong ($63,350) – This country is a major hub for the all-time big investors and hence it is termed as an important financial destination and there takes place lot of establishments in a small city.
In 2017, Hongkong marked their 20th anniversary of Handover from British to Chinese Rule. And the same year the country, a famous Asian destination for tourists reported around 627,000 tourists with 6.9% growth in Tourism.
9. UAE ($69,900) – The major strong point for a stable and a wealthy economy of United Arab Emirates is that they remain wealthy even with the decrease in the prices of the commodities, as UAE mostly depends on its vast oil and gas resources.
Also the esthetic cities and a dream set-up with tall infrastructures along with luxurious fleet of cars are a big attraction. The locomotive industry also contributes largely to the GDP of the country.
8. Kuwait ($71,930) – The currency of the country is Kuwait Dinar and is the highest valued currency in the world. Kuwait is oil driven economy which remains wealthy and remains un-affected even after there is fall in the prices of oil production.
One Kuwait Dinar is equal to 3 US dollars.
7. Norway ($72,190) – The economy of this country is based on the Petroleum, fishing and natural resources. The landscapes and the high mountains and also the extensive coastline add up to the wealth. Norway is one of the world’s largest natural gas exporters and the government sets up the gasoline prices the highest one as the government urges people to use more of public transport rather than using their own cars.
Norway is famous for its Salmon fish and is second largest exporter of sea food.
6. Ireland ($75, 790) – Known as the Emerald Isle and the home of Guiness, Ireland stands on the 6th position in world’s richest countries. The biggest export is done of food and now this nature of export is expanded to computer and medical equipment as well as electrical machinery. Chemical and pharmaceutical products are also exported on a larger basis.
Big international giant companies like IBM, eBay, Microsoft, Google, Dell, Boeing and Apple have their own share of Investment in Ireland.
5. Brunei Darussalam ($77,700) – Brunei Darussalam is a small country in Southeast Asia and with minimal population the country stands among the top richest countries in the world. There is a one family rule on the entire country and the Sultan is descended from a Royal line of 100 years ago.
Natural gas and oil trade is the main source of Brunei’s wealth and the country has a ban policy o alcohol.
4. Singapore ($93, 680) – Singapore is the fourth richest country in the world and richest country in Asia. The salient features marked for this particular country is that it has not much of share of the land and no natural resources. It is also the most expensive country in the world and the source of revenue for the nation depends on foreign trade and investment.
Multiple sectors combining shipbuilding, electronics and banking, newly implemented private banking also adds up to much of revenue for Singapore.
3. Luxembourg ($112,710) – Luxembourg stands third richest country in the world. This small European mainly relies on their natural resource which settles them to be one of the richest in the world. Banking, steel and their industrial sectors also turns Luxembourg to be the wealthiest nation.
The country as a low tax pattern system and banks from around the world are welcomed to open their shops. Luxembourg is home to over 150 banks including European Investment Bank.
2. Macao ($125,170) – Macao is the second richest country in the world, as the economy of the country largely depends on tourism and gambling. Macao is the only country in the Chinese region where gambling is permitted and legalized.
More than 100,000 tourists visits daily this heartthrob destination and extensive travelers multiplies the country’s GDP per capita.
1. Qatar ($129,360) – Qatar outshines rest of the world to be the richest countries in the world. It has variables which increases the wealth of the nation. 60% of the Qatar’s wealth comes from their rich natural gas and oil reserves and 85% comes from export earnings with products such as Urea, steel and Ammonia fertilizers.
Qatar is also claimant to one of the best airlines which we all know of, Qatar Airways. Qatar is considered to be the safest place on Earth and the country doesn’t have any forest reserves and no tress can be seen anywhere in Qatar.
Presently Rajasthan is under the rule of BJP. Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, the former vice-president of ....
The famous leaders in Madhya Pradesh might suffer a defeat in the upcoming polls. Chief Minister S.S ....
Four opposition parties — Congress, TDP, CPI and the newly formed Telangana Janasamithi Party (TJS ....
The latest news is the subject of the Third Front and the man banging the drums this time is none ot ....
Nationalist Congress Party has several youth wings. To name a few, Nationalist Youth Congress, Natio ....