India as a country comprises of 29 states which has a diversified culture, tradition, languages, climate, people and its food.
The geographical set up of each state varies to each other. The profligacy of the state truly in a sense depends on the Gross Domestic Product known as GDP.
Here is the list of top 10 richest states in India 2018.
10. Delhi – At the tenth position is the capital of India and the union territory, Delhi. It marks itself in one
of the wealthiest states with GDP of 4.51 lakh crore, which reflects the prior positioning of the state of the year 2002-03 where the GDP has expanded by 5-7%. This state has just 1.83% of the nation’s aggregate population adding to the national level GDP.
9. Madhya Pradesh – The heart of India holds the ninth place in the list of richest states in India. Madhya Pradesh has a GDP of 5.08 lakh crore. The additional factor of enhancing its own tourism, medicinal, social and infrastructural development has added a hike to the state GDP. M.P has some great natural resources reserves that are contributing to the state’s economy.
8. Andhra Pradesh – The state of Andhra Pradesh has created the excellent scope of social and mechanical foundation after the separation of the other parts as different states like Telangana and Seemandhra. With a huge coastline of 974 kms, Andhra Pradesh has its own sanctuary to numerous worldwide and pharma players.
The development of the state is also vastly dependent on cotton production and the state has a naval base and the rocket launching center which helps the further development.
7. Rajasthan – Rajasthan truly describes itself as one of the richest states of India with its GDP of 5.7 lakh crore. Agriculture is the major source of income and helps enhancing development. 15 million hectares of developed land has only 20% flooded land.
The crops like wheat, Barley, Gram, vegetables, organic products and so on are primary harvest developed. With largest desert in the country, Rajasthan is also one of the hottest states in the country.
6. Karnataka – Karnataka manages to fix itself at the sixth position in the list of richest states in India. It is categorized as the high monetary development states in India with GDP of 7.02 lakh crore. The capital city, Bengaluru is the Silicon Valley of India and is also one of the prime IT hubs in the county.
Right from primary to tertiary sectors contributes effortlessly and also there in a stagnant increase in the conservative development of the state.
5. Gujarat – Gujarat is well-known and biggest exporter of Diamonds and gems. The state has nation’s biggest material factory named Aravind Mills in Gujarat. With the most fertile land and an outstanding agricultural progress, Gujarat has adopted a mechanized farming and hence it is one of the largest producers of agricultural products in the country. The state has a GDP of 7.66 crore lakh.
4. West Bengal – West Bengal stands fourth on the index of richest states in India. India deeply relies in terms of food products on West Bengal and hence it is called the nourishment delivering state of India. The state is mostly subjected to farming and medium measured enterprises.
The GDP of West Bengal counts at 8.00 lakh crore and it produces 20% of rice and 35% of the potato.
3. Uttar Pradesh – Uttar Pradesh undoubtedly matches up to the criteria needed to set itself in the list of top 10 richest states in India. It has the biggest economy with a GDP of 9.76 Lakh crore. Uttar Pradesh is the agrarian state as it contributes around 18.9% for the creation of nourishment grains in India. Most of the cities of UP are urbanized. Tourism also helps generate revenue for the state.
2. Tamil Nadu – It is a state which is the second richest state in India. The present GDP of the state is Rs. 13,842 billion. Government is the real speculator in the state and private speculators contribute around 30% and foreign financial specialists contribute around 15%.
Around half of the state is urbanized and the state administration contributes around 51%.
1. Maharashtra – It is one of the wealthiest states in India with GDP of 16.8 Lakh crore. It is the third urbanized state in India and the per capita wage of Maharashtra is about $1, 6660. Major cities of Maharashtra are the acting commercial capital of the country.
Maharashtra is the second biggest exporter of programming with yearly fares of 19,000 crores.