The Bharatiya Janata Party is now the most leading member of the unit of organizations that is well-known as the “Sangh Parivar” and developed by the Rashtriya Swyamsevak Sangh (RSS). The famous political leaders in BJP or Bhartiya Janata Party in Delhi have fostered their path towards the truth and accuracy that assisted the nation to bring a great development in the country.
Best political leaders in BJP Delhi
Prominent Bharatiya Janata party leader in Delhi have endeavored to provide India a successful platform to cultivate its wings constantly.
- Sushma Swaraj: Sushma Swaraj is a top politician of BJP in Delhi and she also served as a former Supreme Court lawyer. She is senior BJP leader of Bharatiya Janata Party, Swaraj currently holds the position of Minister of External Affairs of India since 26 May 2014; she is the second woman to grasp the agency, after Indira Gandhi.
- Om Prakash Sharma: Om Prakash Sharma is a popular leader of Bhartiya Janata as well as he is a well-known Indian politician and is an MLA from Vishwas Nagar in Delhi. Om Prakash Sharma usually recognized by the name OP Sharma is a top BJP political leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party and serving as an active member of the Delhi Legislative Assembly. He is amongst one of three MLAs from the BJP in the Delhi Legislative Assembly Election 2015
- Manoj Tiwari: Manoj Tiwari is a prominent BJP political leader from Delhi. He is also a singer and actor from Bihar, India. He opposed the 2009 national elections for the Samajwadi Party and achieved majority from the North East Delhi in the 2014 Indian general elections as a Bharatiya Janata Party candidate.
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan: Dr. Harsh Vardhan is the current minister at Ministry of Science & Technology, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change and Ministry of Earth Sciences in the BJP-led NDA government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. He signifies Chandni Chowk in Delhi as a Member of Parliament in the 16th Lok Sabha
- Meenakshi Lekhi: Meenakshi Lekhi is a leading Indian politician in BJP in Delhi, who belongs to the Bharatiya Janata Party and is an active Member of Parliament from New Delhi constituency in the 16th Lok Sabha. She is a well-known national spokesperson of Bharatiya Janata Party and a Supreme Court of India lawyer.