The Indian National Congress or Congress Party or just Congress is a largely based political party in India and the party is founded in 1885.
List of Congress party leaders in Delhi
There are many Famous political leaders in Congress party Delhi who served their efforts and endeavors to make the country very proud with enriched technology along with supported to develop the nation in each field of the platform.
- Sheila Dixit: Sheila Dikshit is a top political leader in Congress party from Delhi state. She was the lengthiest serving Chief Minister of Delhi, worked for a period of 15 years from 1998 to 2013. Dikshit headed Congress party to three successive electoral wins in Delhi.
- Ajay Makan: Ajay Maken is a popular leader from the Indian National Congress party in Delhi. He was twice chosen as a Member of the Parliament of India, and three times to the Delhi Legislative Assembly. He served as the President of Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee.
- Arvinder Singh Lovely: Arvinder Singh Lovely is a leading Indian Politician from Congress party in Delhi. He is an ex-president of the Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee. He also served as the position of Minister for Education, Tourism, Languages, Urban Development, Revenue, Transport Gurudwara election & Gurudwara Administration in the Sheila Dikshit government of Delhi.
- Kapil Sibbal: Kapil Sibal is a most educated Congress party leader as well as a top politician in Delhi. He is a lawyer; he previously served at the controls of several ministries in the Congress-led UPA government over the years
- Sharmistha Mukherjee: Sharmistha Mukherjee is a well-known Kathak dancer, choreographer and prominent Congress party leader in Delhi and she is a daughter of top Indian politician Pranab Mukherjee
- Sandeep Dikshit: Sandeep Dikshit was a leading member of the 15th Lok Sabha of India. He represented the East Delhi constituency of Delhi and is an active member as well as one of the best political leaders of Congress party in Delhi and he is a son of a top politician of Sheila Dikshit.