BJP, Congress face tough contest in Rajasthan Election.. Who would be the next elected CM of Rajasthan?
Scrutinizing the work of Vasundhara Raje
The face of CM of BJP in Assembly Elections 2018, it said that “Rajasthan was an impecunious state with deep rooted corruption, lawlessness and anarchy that needed to be dealt with immediately”. The reviews suggest that, extension of jobs and education quotas for cultural groups, women-centric safety policies, rainwater harvesting and subsidized meal plans are antiquated steps, overall, the delivery of government policies as a welcome change.
She had set up a storm of her own by reforming outdated policies, scrapping old laws, framing investor-friendly schemes, encouraging public-private partnerships and making Rajasthan safe haven for entrepreneurs.Jal Swavalamban, Annapurna Bhandars, Bhamashah, Akhil Command Centre and Mukhbir are long-term initiatives by the government that will yield positive outcomes in a few years.
- The current CM appears to be balancing privatization with safety nets like Jan Sunwayi, Kalyan Shivirs, Skill Developments, Health Insurance, Kisan Credit Cards and improving the quality of education imparted in government schools.
Sachin Pilot/Ashok Gehlot as CM candidate from Congress
- Seems Congress will have a better respectability in comparison to Ashok Gehlot who has been off late become a headache to Party President Rahul Gandhi.
- There are two more challenges for Congress in terms of party members, Ashok Gehlot and Avinash Pandey who are the forces which are acting differently in the current scenario.
- Victory will elude Congress, as in 2014 with full responsibility to steer the party victory, congress could not win a single seat and Sachin Pilot himself lost the election.
- Ashok Gehlot also holds accountability for several progressive measures and friendly measures, he still had to lose. Gehlot has a tag of being corrupt during his tenure as Chief Minister.
Sachin Pilot was active during the farmer’s agitation of the year 2017, all his hard work yielded result in by-elections to two Lok Sabha seats and one Vidhan Sabha seat in Rajasthan, early 2018. Congress won both Lok Sabha and the lone Vidhan Sabha seat of Mandalgarh. In both LS seats of Ajmer and Alwar, congress was leading on all the 16 Vidhan Sabha segments.
Over and above the biggest advantage that the ruling party may have is their mascot PM Modi, who with his speech enthralls the entire mass of people. However, there are mixed reactions and predictions in regards to who will be the newly elected Chief Minister of Rajasthan.
As BJP is very well entrenched in Rajasthan, the performance of BJP under Vasundhara Raje has been getting recognition and is much talked about.
It’s said that honest leaders at the centre are backing Vasundhara and dishonest and corrupt leaders are backing honest Pilot. At this juncture it’s tough to win the election for the entire proposed Chief Ministerial candidate.